Thursday, June 28, 2012

TNT gets Swapping

So what have I been trying new this week??  I have been hosting my first swap!!!  And it has been so much fun!!!  I got my fabric on Tuesday evening and cut my charms Wednesday morning.


And then when I checked the mail on Wednesday I found 2 packages!!  Yippee Skippee!!! I have to say, opening these packages is so much fun.  I get so excited to see the charms that come out.


I am going to try to really stay on top of this swap so I can get the charms back to everyone as soon as they all arrive.  I started sorting the piles as soon as I opened the mail :)  If I keep enjoying this so much I bet it won't be long before I host another :)

UPDATE - The postman just dropped off 4 more packages!! Look at all these beautiful prints!!   This is so much fun :)  I am off to do some more sorting :)



So . . . What have you been trying new this week??  Link on up :)


Pin It!

8 comments:

  1. Nice. I was just in a spectrum charm square swap and I had so much fun picking out my fabric and then seeing what everyone else picked out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neat! I've never done a swap, much less host one. Might have to try that sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun! I've never done a swap but they've always sounded like such fun!

    This week changed my blog URL and format, so there are lots of new things going on at my blog right now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOH! I'm loving the fabric already! I'm getting some replacement fabric for those ones I did wrong and then I will get it in the mail to you as soon as they come. Sorry for the delay but hurray for trying new things!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait to see all the different charms when you send them back.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Swapping sounds like a lot of fun! Getting fabric in the mail even better =D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments. I just love hearing from you!!
Have a Happy Quilting Day :)

Melissa